denim

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My home is...ARIZONA

Wyatt, Caden, Mom & Papa

Back in March of this year (2008) my boys and I had the opportunity to take a vacation to Arizona to spend some time with some of the most important people in my life...my grandparents. My boys are so blessed to have the opportunity to meet their great-grandparents on my side of the family; they never got the chance to meet Jimmy's grandparents.


Grandpa, Caden & Wyatt

Sorry that I am being so serious and sappy in this blog but family is so very important to me and I miss my family that lives so far away.



Grandma, Rex Allen, Caden & Wyatt

I hope I get to make another trip back to Arizona soon. Grandma and Grandpa, Jane and Charlie were just in California a couple of weeks ago and that visit was great but it always feels so good to get back home and visit old friends and family in my hometown.

"W" mountain

I don't know if it is the weather or because it is close to the holidays or what but I am homesick for Arizona. Even though I have actually lived in California longer than I have in Arizona; Arizona will always be my home!!!

No comments: