denim

Thursday, April 9, 2009

SNAKE!!!

On Monday April 6, 2009 Wyatt, Caden and I were driving down our driveway to head to the store and Wyatt yells, 'Stop Mom that is a snake!' so I stop and back up so we can see it.

I get out to get a closer look and Wyatt is lecturing me about if I don't know what kind of snake it is I just need to leave it alone. I tried to get it to move by tossing a couple of sticks at it but it did not move.
I chickened out on getting it into a box so Jimmy could see it when he got home so I just took this picture of it! That is only the 2nd snake that we have "seen" on our property since we have lived there and we have been there 9 years this month.

No comments: