Wyatt - what a sweetie. He has always been my 'thinker'...he is wise beyond his years :)
Caden - what a funny guy. He has always been my comedian. He is full of energy and full of giggles :)
I love watching my boys grow and change everyday even though they seem to be growing up way too fast.
I am proud my boys are learning about the Lord at a young age so they have the 'foundation' established and learn to lean on Him today and all the days of their lives.
They are growing up out in the country, riding quads, riding horses, building forts, playing in the mud, crawdad fishing, summers on our boat, weekends at the ranch, church summer and winter camp and yes an occasional video game...I pray they always appreciate what they have and learn what it means to work for things they want. I hope they grow up with respect for others and have a kind caring spirit.
God be with you Wyatt and Caden!!



1 comment:
Man, it goes by too fast!
Post a Comment