denim

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Drive on this STORMY STORMY weekend ~ March 17th & 18th 2012

Wyatt, Caden and I took off on a Sunday afternoon drive. It has been storming and storming AND storming all weekend actually since Friday. This picture was taken at the first boat ramp at Lake Kaweah; the snow is on the hills right above Kaweah. I captured  Wyatt taking pics of the snow too :)

The boys were excited to maybe get to play in some snow so they talked me in to driving up to Three Rivers and this was our view on the way up. The snow as getting closer and the boys smiles were getting bigger.

We drove all the way up to the entrance of the park and the snow was just right there but not too much that we could actually get to so the boys could play in it. They really enjoyed the drive and looking at the snow. It was a beautiful afternoon and I so emjoyed my time with Wyatt and Caden.

We found a 'little' bit of snow on the side of the road and we stopped so they could get out and scoop some up and throw a little bit at each other. I think you can tell by the looks on their faces that they were happy.

Another beautiful picture on our way back down to Visalia. I loved this fence around one of the homes in Three Rivers and I also loved the snow right above it so I stopped for a picture. So peaceful!

You can't go to Three Rivers without stopping. So another opportunity for a photo op...snow right above the candy store :)


No comments: